Xtreme Technologies is the pioneer in providing holistic solutions to the industry to reduce Greenhouse Gas emissions and minimize carbon footprint.
We are driven by a passion to save the blue planet from the ill effects of human actions and at the same time ensures that the commercial viability of the businesses remains intact.
We are well known in the industry to apply simple, out of the box and cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
Avinash JS Mac
- B.E (Marine), M.B.A (I.B), C.Eng,
- Member Institute of Marine Engineers
- Member Institute of Naval Architects
- ISO 9001/14002 Lead Auditor
- Six Sigma Lean Management Specialist
- 30+ Year Experience in Marine Industry
Capt. Madanjeet Singh
- Master Mariner of 40+ Year Experience
- Internal Auditor ISO 9000/ISM
- Member Company of Master Mariners of India
- Refrigerated/Container/Sea logistics- 25 Year command experience
- Director VMS Global Sourcing Impex LLP
- Resource person in Refrigerated Transport Industry
- C.E.O CADELL SHIPPING SERVICES Pvt.Ltd.
Capt. Jaideep Singh Khatri
- Master Mariner of 25+ Year
- Ex Sr. Operations & Vessel performance Manager Maersk Lines
- Terminal Partnering Project Leader Hapag Lloyd
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Our Panel consists of several Senior Masters & Chief Engineers from Marine Industry as well as Professors and Software/Hardware engineers from India’s Premier Institutes fully dedicated to Vessel Voyage optimization. Their combined experience is of several hundred years. This is an unparalleled group of marine and software/hardware professionals dedicated to reduce GHG emissions and de-carbonize the Shipping industry. Our Panel is also actively engaged in development of Autonomous and Zero emission ships.